Accounting Assistant with Translation Skills
Visa sponsorship available
English Language Requirement
Japanese Language Requirement
Translation, Accounting, Tax
Accounting, Tax Consultation
Business level (equivalent to N1)
– University degree preferably in Japanese
– Excellent command of the English and Japanese language
– Basic calculation and computer skills
– Detail oriented, quality focused and proactive
We are a small tax and accounting start up located in the heart of Tokyo, focusing on foreign entrepreneurs in Japan. We collaborate with a wide network of professionals in Tokyo and Japan to ensure that our clients receive the best service for their business. Our team is an international collection of enthusiastic, creative and knowledgeable people who excel in a culturally diverse environment. You are an excellent communicator who plays a strategic role in the growth of our company.
You have a passion for language. You want to shape our voice in Japan. Our mission is to build a bond of trust by creating long-lasting relationships with our clients, which goes beyond just being business partners. These relationships are built on a strong basis of trust, emanating not from a desire for profits, but from a desire of connecting Japan with aspiring business people from all over the world.
- Work closely with our Senior Consultants and develop a good understanding of Japanese culture and market.
- Translation of documents from English to Japanese (and occasionally from Japanese to English)
- Assist with Japanese Book Keeping
- Ensure quality of products and services, taking hands-on approach if necessary
- Understand challenges and lead quality improvement initiatives
- 250,000 Yen monthly salary
- 14th salary
- Visa arrangements
- Flight fare to come to Japan for overseas applicants
- Medical and Life Insurance
- Housing guarantee
- Job Training
March 30, 2019
Candidates meeting the above listed requirements will be invited to an initial Skype interview in English and Japanese. Afterwards those who have successfully passed the first round of interviews will be contacted directly by the employer for a final Skype interview.
Please send your CV in English or Japanese and N1 Japanese language certificate to firstname.lastname@example.org